For economist the real world is often a special case.
If you have to forecast, forecast often.
Advertising is selling Twinkies to adults.
- Donald R. VanceInnovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Steve JobsWe love our business. We have never been more enthusiastic about cable and its future.
- Brian L. RobertsAmerican business has just forgotten the importance of selling.
- Barry GoldwaterIn this business you either sink or swim or you don't.
- David SmithComments on: "Edgar R. Fiedler Quotes: If you have to forecast, forecast often."
21st April, 1929|
15th March, 2003|
Edgar Russell Fiedler was an American economist who served as Vice President of The Conference Board and as Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy during the presidencies of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford.
Quote of the day
Our mission is to motivate, boost self confiedence and inspire people to Love life, live life and surf life with words.