1% of the population has all the money and the other 99% have nothing.
I'm thankful to be breathing, on this side of the grass. Whatever comes, comes.
Cricket is the greatest game that the wit of man has yet devised.- Sir Pelham Warner
Advertising is selling Twinkies to adults.- Donald R. Vance
The struggle of the male to learn to listen to and respect his own intuitive, inner prompt...- Herb Goldberg
Each generation of the church in each setting has the responsibility of communicating the ...- Francis Schaeffer
Each had defended his own country; the Germans Germany, the Frenchmen France; they had don...- Ernst Toller
|Birth:||13th April, 1950|
Perlman was born in Washington Heights, New York to a Jewish family. His mother, Dorothy, was a municipal employee, and his father was a jazz drummer and repairman. Perlman stated in a 1988 interview that "It was not a bad childhood but...I had a perception of myself that was, I was terribly overweight as a young kid, and it was sort of a low self image."